Triana 1888 Suites, is located in one of the best known neighborhoods of the city of Seville, the Triana District, located on the banks of the Guadalquivir River, linked to the Andalusian capital by the famous Triana Bridge, one of the signs of identity of the neighborhood, called Puente de Isabel II or also known for the oldest Iron Bridge in Spain, which replaced the original Boats Bridge, since 1976 it has been declared a National Historical Monument.
At the end of the Triana Bridge, we entered the Altozano Square, the reference centre of the district, in which the architecture of the first quarter of the 20th century is reflected. Next to it, there is the Capilla del Carmen, the work of the famous architect Aníbal González of 1928 and the Triana Market, where the remains of the old Castle of Saint George, seat of the Inquisition since 1481, are to be found.
From the Square the main historical roads of Triana open: Saint George Street, where the Ceramic Museum is located, old factory Saint Ana Ceramics whose origin goes back to 1870; Castilla Street, in which is the Church of Our Lady of O, temple built between 1697 and 1702; Saint Jacinto Street, old road of communication with the Aljarafe and where is located the Church of Saint Jacinto, former convent built in 1676 for the Dominican Order; Pureza Street with the Church of Saint Ana of gothic style-mudéjar from 1280, the oldest in Seville founded by order of King Alfonso X and the Sailors' Chapel; Betis Street, which preserves some of the 19th century docks, the footwear, and in which is located The House of Columns, building of 1780, was the old University of Sailors, institution in charge of the training of sailors for the crews that departed for America during the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries.
In short, a neighborhood to walk around, to live it, to enjoy its history, its streets and its life: Triana.